nuffnang

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

after the trip..



in the planning...everybody is blur..
in the beginning of trip...
we're alr unhappy...
i helped someone to bluff my dear fren..
i think he is fucking hate me...
i'm so scare...he 1st time get angry to everybody..
especially is me and pat..he scold me so serious..
i'm so sorry..if i'm him...i'll think...
u2 is my best fren..u 2 bluff me..i'm so disappointed...
aiks..after we took our breakfast..i cried like shit..
because i regret...we shouldn't to bluff him..
SORRY :(
although it's gloomy...
but everybody is cooperation...
we went to Genting..
luckily..tat's Great Trip!
we're so happy...
my dear is poor...he is sick in the trip!^0^
i cared him whole night..it's tired...i fall in slp too...
in the trip..some frens is quarrel...
i'm glad me and ting dont have some quarrel...
i love the apartment!xD~NICE
we're so enjoy in the trip...
i miss it so muchh..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment