nuffnang

Monday, March 29, 2010

recently...

next month..i will change my phone...W980i..
actually i just wish to buy...
i told my muhh baby...he straight wan to buy for me..
i'm so surprise and excited..
i love my muh babe...
today..he said we 2 save money...
for to buy a laptop belong to me..
actually,i'm a idiot in computer..
i'm thinking...baby,u sure u wan buy for me..
u sure i know to use?stupid me..
he said price he will pay 70%..i pay 30%..
but i tell u..in the end,i think i will just pay 20%..
because i dont know how to save money..
i just like to shopping...
anyway..i need a job...
i dont wan to use my mum and dad's money so much..
i can see..they took a lot of trouble to earn those money..
i dont wan me a ''bum youngest princess'' in my home..
i wan be a great talent youngest princess in my home..
i believe..God will help me..He is always beside me...
i believe He'll always give me intelligence..
just because..He is the father of wisdom..
Peace=)

No comments:

Post a Comment