nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21092009 sunny



today...i cried to much in the morning until afternoon...
morning...
gt many ppl told to me..Jesus so love me...so care me...He's my goodfren...i felt Jesus love...and i worried Jesus don't love me...don't wan me...because i'm a sinner...i think myself so dirty...and shotten...Jesus no need care about me...but i'm wrong...pastor n my church fren pray with me n said...i'm the only in tis world...i'm God's daughter...i'm God's princess...don't look down on myself...God said i'm a good gals...Him love me so much...
afternoon...
talked about family...pastor asked all ppl to pray ourself...let me think back b4 my broken family...my violent family...hurt so much...then i cried...i felt so sad n hurt...heartburn because my mummy...always give daddy beat...started from 1999-2006...dad n mum always fight in front we 5 sister...we always cry and cry...but2007...we whole family accepted Jesus Lord...daddy had admitted his wrong in front Jesus...and we 5 sister also forgive our dad mum...pastor said...is over...don't take it to heart~now we are happiness family~^^THANKYOU JESUS...I Love my family~
at night...
me,HL,Patrick,Ayen and Fu went to Desa Park City...for ganti back fu birthday~i think Fu is so surprised and he's so happy~i'm happy~wonderful day~

2 comments:

  1. hope that everything can be happyness in your
    life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i hope rui fu reli happy...hope he noe we r care him n we r his best friends...dun always keep secret in his heart...

    ReplyDelete