nuffnang

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

22092009 sunny

today slept until 1pm...then daddy,yrong,hui and me went selayang food court to eat...after tat...yrong and hui went to one utama...daddy went Genting...i alone at home..i cleaned my house~so clean~~but...at night i went to station 1...til now...1am...daddy called me...yrong sms scold me...hui called n scold me==but them reached home at 130 am...late than me..lol...but all reached home...everybody cannot scold each other...XD aiyoyo...Patrick,Han and sis all watched the where got ghost movie d...only me...T.T
at station1...
me Han Patrick so many topic chat...so funny so 38 so happy...haha~wonderful day~happy~thank God^^

1 comment:

  1. new day new life new memories~
    cry at the past~
    happy at the future~
    if u think good~good will come to u~
    if u keep think bad things~
    bad will come to u fast~
    u can read a book name THE SECRET
    if cant find ~ try to contact me?~
    is good for your life~

    ReplyDelete