nuffnang

Sunday, September 20, 2009

20092009 rainy

today is 20092009~have a nice day~
I lay in bed and recalled the things Pastor Jay had told me at 54'c in this afternoon~
he said...When you stand on the mountain...you cannot move the mountain~and...Jesus know your pain...
that's good massages n good news for everyone~tat's true~~
today,,pray in the morning...Jesus talked to me...feel so good,so happy and a great comfort...
because Him tell me...He is my bestfren...4ver...although no body company chat about my pain...still gt Him...
God let me think back...every night i tell my God about my pain,my unhappy...like a diary...just write and keep it...no body reply...actually God always listen I worried about somethings...but i neglected my God...and my God alway beside me..He is a good God~

2 comments: