nuffnang

Monday, May 2, 2011

Life Style

hey readers sorry for half a month without updating my bloggie^^''
i have been out with my fren recently.outed to watch movie..karaoke..swimming..eating!@.@...=.=
this is why i didnt update my blog.and even forgot to jogging!SLAP**
this is a picture about A&A(apple and abbie)!
these photos was taken on last Friday we went to Pav. watch Rio movie.
not bad.
and next is my photossssssss ><
@snowflake
on the way backing home..
show u a picture that i edited.
oh my opa Geun-seok Jang~~~  
abbie and her mother is falling in love with him.
4th of June opa will come Malaysia! wohoo!
skipp*
i watched Fast5 last night!awesome movie! my thumbs upupup***
the strong and nice story line.
I SO DAMN LOVE THEM!SO MAN SO SEXY!MAN TO THE MAX!!!
the part that most i like!when BIG BIG MEN fights!
YEA MAN..you are soooo sexy
She is so pretty cool!
Her face looked like Taylor Swift!
but body shape still gt some distance.. :p
GUYS LISTEN!
MUST watch this movie!Worth to watch all the way!!! 
see you!muahh~

No comments:

Post a Comment