nuffnang

Thursday, March 31, 2011

narcissitic personality

hey abbie,u r enough narcissistic.keep upload ur pics everyday.
ya,i dont know why.maybe this  is my custom?
wth?u mean u capture urself everyday?
almost..i think this custom has now become a rule as a teenager.
>.<......
(who the hell is feeling just the same as abbie did?)=p
 i love tis picture =p 
should i use this be my bloggie's header??
someone said,OMG.why the hell u can be so amazing mature look in those pics?
 ermm...it's good for me or?
hmm..nothing special on me..im just 16 and half years old little girl..
skipp**
coughcough**haaaqiuuu.excuse me*sneezing*
im so sick now.my nose is stuck.my throat is dry.my forehead is hot.
thanks to the weather..cold for a moment and hot for a moment..it's killing me><
what was going on with our earth?it's global warming?
my science teacher told me that global warming is cause by u and me?
non-stop using plastic,air-conditioner,refrigerator processing alot of CFC 
CFCs cause depletion of our atmospheric ozone.. 
Are we playing fire?come on!save the earth,the only earth!!
okayy..i urgently needed a rest now.stop here.see u soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment