nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2011

keepkeepkeep GOING

Recently,my life quite healthy.
1st..sure that i cant life without bb.
i use bb to online everyday.
whether at school,at home,outing..because i can see who is online ;)
2nd,i drink soyabean every morning.
it's good for us.healthy!
3rd,i jogging every evening.
and today!i worn this 'plastic pants'
omg.......i was sweating all over!
see!MY SWEAT!!!
the result same as i use preservative film to roll my leg.LOL
4th,i eat tomato everyday.
5th,i dont wanna absent to school and tuition anymore! 
(except i hv work for fewdays) =p
ermm..i started my new life..without anyone..except Jesus Lord and my family.
only the dear god,dear family,dear frens and money can cheer me up without u..
i will cherish who is always beside me.
For ya.
im convinced everything.but i dont know is it suit for us?
i didn't find u not meaning that i give up..i didn't say i wan to gv up at all..
i'll wait..wait the most suitable time for us..
i hopefully..i can overcome and u too..promise?do u agree my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment