nuffnang

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blue

 what u think about these?
yea,full of sadness.
I'm feeling damn disappointed with my life.
I admitted that I'm enough poor,I'm enough emo,enough stupid of study,enough childish.
I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with my life.
wat the hell is going on with my mind?
i understand who's love is truth.
but wtf nowadays I actually expected the such useless love to satisfy my empty mind?!
STOP!stop to expect,wait and pay for the unworthy love.
Im not allowed myself to be foolish and cheap anymore.
and i wan my self-respect back to the origin.
dont trust some useless love.
be smart and strong.
always remind myself,only the money is forsooth and satisfy for me!
I am not pride,im just dont wanna be foolish.
always tell myself be pretty and happy.do not lose myself.
i wish i can be innocent whenever like this but the buggy world is not allowed me to.
i wish i can be the tender and kindness 1 but i cant.
because i dont wan my family and i let bully by other. 
forgive me to think like this.
maybe im too negative.but i just wan to find out the way to make my life better.
Give me some time.
the Abbie is gonna be awesome soon.

1 comment:

  1. u can try read a book " the sercret""prosummer" and more~i can intro u~as i change so much becoz of reading~

    ReplyDelete