nuffnang

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Empty

awww,i feel myself doing nothing in the holidays.
i wish to kill myself @@
no tuition --> no knowledge
no hang out --> nobody
no party --> no entertainment = sien
no working --> no money = 0
wat to do huh??
:(
sleep until 12pm just wake up everyday.
aiks.
think another way.
maybe this is my last holidays.
no more holidays after this.
because need to face SPM in next year.
hmm.today,i get my final exam result!
failed 4 subjects..x.x
History,Account,Ekonomi and Addmath.
OMG
actually i'm annoying this 4 subjects for my SPM..
it's killing me..
 Melayu E(i hate this sub)
Science D(keep going)
Chinese C (i'm boring)
Moral C+(many nilai)
English B(keep going)
Mathematic A(so lucky)
15/36
fine,dont think about this 1st.
just pay attention on the dance performance.
coming this 4 December is my church 10th years anniversary.
i will performance the dance on the stage.
nervous**
today's abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment