nuffnang

Friday, December 18, 2009

in this week..

hoho..tis week..
On Tuesday,,
i went to church for help a camp..
show everybody some pictures..
Ganshin-madman
Teemeng-gangster
Joshua-beggar
Eugune-gangster
Abbie..ME!!!!-prostitute
pastor Jay koopman!handsome!!
we make-up to play roles..
i make-up my eyes looks haggard..wakakaka
b4 we play,p.s Jay hugged me..and said,
how are you gal?whr's your sister..hoho
he still remember sister and i~
wednesday,,
i went to my 6th uncle house with elder sis..
Sri Utara,Kipark..
fishpond
wat the...his toilet looks hotel's toilet!
courtyard
after that,
i went to curve and Manjalala-D'FORTUNE restaurant~
NICE=D
Carbonara Spaghetti!NICE MAN!
FINISHED~elder sis didn't finished her spaghetti~
Today,,
i went to Jusco,Kepong,for movie''AVATAR'' with pat..
Nice!Nice!i think nice than the....2012..haha..
at night,,
i thinking the make-up for show on 20 dec..
and i try..WOW!!SEE!
i took many pictures just now....
Am i anthomaniac??xD
my cutie cousin=)
my sign pose~
hmm...
睁一只眼,闭一只眼
like it^^
ill..my teeth..
troubles to me
''yam xiu''
ROCK~!..1
ROCK~!!..2
ROCK~!!..3..LOL
i hate tis ''DAO GEI'' Pose!=.=

~sexy pose~
my sign pose~~hehe
i'm the anthomaniac and narcissist..^0^

1 comment: