nuffnang

Thursday, October 29, 2009

26-29102009 rainy

hmm~in this 4 days...gt 2 days is my frens birthday...26 oct is Frederick birthday~28 oct isJovin~happy belated birthday to them~hahas...last night we3...Han,Patrick and I went to Kepong yam cha...when we walked the street wanna to the restaurant..many cockroach..DAMN MANY...shock me..ran to Patrick thr gt many...ran to Han thr gt many also...==..wat the hell...really shock me...Patrick wanna gv me the cap(DOPE)..but i don't wan..Han always i help u wear okay wat~~hahah...aiksss...recently mummy always gamble...always drink beer...smoke...so hurt her body...
mummy oi~~don't hurt ur body...u r alr 48 years old...can start to care d...always smoke and drink beer..made our 5 sister worry...hope mummy can be alert,clever think about ur body and future...
erm...tomorrow wanna go station 1 for ask about job....wish to work at thr...hmmm,,don't know can dream come true??

No comments:

Post a Comment