nuffnang

Monday, October 26, 2009

21-25102009 suny/rainy/sunny/rainy

recently...i get a new hair style...Left colour and cut my hair...i always dream some will impossible thing~about my fren my family....aiksss...soon said my job tak jadi...fu said Station 1 we r too young...wat the hell....how come...i need money now...still wan tuition?or find a full time job?or tuition and find a part time job?how how how???T.T....oh God~~so hard...i need i need..i need i need...i need i need..i need more~~~!!
my heart gt many question...where is my fren?wat i should do?how to find money?how about my weight d?how to update myself?wat class i will study in next year?in the future i wanna do marketing?business?designer?fashion?barber?in tis holiday...how can update myself,care my skin,keep my body shape,and find lot of money?bull shit question....just now went to meet uncle donald(Mc'd)~and take my dinner...with Patrick and Hui...i alr ate a lot of FAT,OIL,CALORIE!!so...i need to jogging every morning..i need a sport holidays~if not i will be FATTEST in my world!!T.T...
tis weekend in church....gt a chorus always repeat in my brain...
How great is our God
Sing with me how great is our God
and all will see how great
how great is our God
hmmm,,it was a nice song...today at church...we started to plan about next year...we take precautions before it is too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment