nuffnang

Saturday, October 17, 2009

10-16102009














Oops...no new post long long ago~recently...just finished the examination of PMR..so tired...but im free now~!yuhoo...no need tuition anymore...no need school anymore...but need WORK~~~
in tis 6 days...
i went to sushi king 2 time~1st with patrick~2nd with family~then...my frens always clubbing...i didn't join them..i think no topic chat with them d...=(..aikss...never mind la...i enjoy my life...recently i'm chasing the drama...败犬女王~3 days until 5am just sleep..crazy for drama...because i like the heroine of the drama...she is so pretty...she is a women of great talent~i wish i'm tat's style women in the future...haha~
yesterday15102009
mummy,daddy,yrong n hui backed Muar..Dajie working..alone me...in the afternoon,,i cleaned my house...at night,me,Han,Patrick went to Desa Park City again...b4 go desa park...we wan go manjalala~a nice restaurant..i wan eat the cabonara spaghetti....UNLUCKY!!yesterday no open...wat the....after that,,we went to desa park...we enjoy our dinner of the steamboat~my 1 is tom yam...patrick 1 is broth...the beef damn nice~YUMMY^^after that...
*the meat in sequence i like*
1.beef
2.mutton
3.pork
4.chicken
5.fish
but i most like seafood~especially the prawn and crab~NICE
today...
i woke up at 230pm...then take my lunch with patrick at ''金记面家''~then straight away went to watch movie..."Pandorum"...not nice...then backed home...i gt a vexation about my job...gt 2 choice...1~at selayangmall sell clothes...manager is my fren...2~station1 work with fren together...which 1 nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment