nuffnang

Saturday, October 10, 2009

09102009 rainy


last night i slept at 0400am...today,exam subject Geografi only...actually no so hard...hahas...after exam,me,Patrick,Han and Junhoong went to Aman Puri take our breakfast~fried pasta~good teste~yummy...after that...Han fetched back home...then i slept until at 0130pm..damn tired...2 days rest 4 hours...my face became cham and many whelk...T.T..then daddy fetched me go tuition...in the beginning...felt ting gt some dulan...because of my bad temper...cause when we marked the Geografi question...she always shouted and shake me...LOL...sry of my bad temper...teacher Casey and classmate always chat about sex...=='''stupid...@@ teacher casey always teached at random...just alway gave note...HAHAHA...no la...actually is teacher casey always joke so fun and gt some over...haha...
at night...
Patrick date me go yam cha with han and junhoong...but han rejected...then we didnt go...i slept until0930pm...today many fren sent massages to me...happy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment