nuffnang

Friday, October 2, 2009

01102009 rainy

erm...today i didn't go school...we 3 sister absent..lol~last night me n hui slept at 4am...crazy~haha...i take my lunch with Patrick..we ate spaghetti..and mushroom soup~nice~FULL~haha...and today tuition...suddenly 430pm d..i went to interview...with HL,Jerome and Ayen...the gal look like dont trust me..always ask me u sure u can talk?won't shy?
today's tuition is so funny...Teacher Casey and Nee always talked with irony...
T.Casey talked nee:''KLIA..!''
nee talked T.Casey:''shorties!''
T.Casey talked with me:''shorties,she called you!''lol...
then
T.Casey said with nee:''anyway,she gt KLCC...you wan also no...''
==so shy man!!!then i backed at 7pm...mum fetched me...to night my dinner is cornmeal again~no bad...then i watched the program...entertainment 100%...i one side watched one side slept...haha...today is a normal day...

2 comments:

  1. u sure is juz a normal day ~.~?

    ReplyDelete
  2. over shit casey!!how can say like tat!!pity nee...i think u must delete d klia,so hurt...

    ReplyDelete