nuffnang

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30092009 sunny





erm...at school whole day didn't talk...sometime felt alone...sometime felt enjoy...hehe...i think my frens so happy...all fren so happy...no exception...me too~although i on my silent type and my fren sat away with me...haha...
today my english teacher...Puan Mahes...she's so funny...i like she so much~
tis morning..I happened to meeting she at the class's doorway...she hugged me and a greeting to me...''hey,,thengpei,how r u today?''haha...it's a closer greeting~i'm so happy...
when she teaching our literature,,my 3 fren talked away...never stop...Puan Mahes always scold them 3...''Go out from the class now!!you 3 talked never stop!if u dont wan to learn u can go out,i dont care!u see thengpei is so good~she's not noisy,she is learning n listening.."she praise me...HAHAHA~stupid me...after tat...gt a classmate(JaJie) said:"Not she don't wan talk...because her frens don't wan chat with her~haha.''another classmate(LitHao) said:"Nope!!is thengpei don't wan chat with them 3..because she wan do her history homework!!''==...at class...i called HL many times...she didn't hear it...because she's chatting with ting n nee...then i think...aikss...i silent better...but today i still happy~i take my lunch with family~so nice so full~~haha...
at night...
i chat with han,scott,pkk and ric...so happy~han and me many topic can chat and ric n me many topic also~maybe just know each other~haha..i just occur he's friendly...cham ar...my day and night is opposite...cannot like tat~my face become old n cham d~lol

7 comments:

  1. wow~wat a fun day u haf~
    exam nearing o~enjor ur no exam day lo~.~
    why dont u chat wif fu zai a?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah fu always no school..ponteng...

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u reli wan call me pls loudly...sry for not hearing ur call...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo,hei my hair so straight lor,haha

    ReplyDelete