nuffnang

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I just cant get enough

Hey readers...It's been sooo sooo sooo sooo long ago that i never update my blog..my blog almost die...hmm..or alr died?LOL..sorry about that.
How r you all life?Good?Better?Great? Yes, im good. but im still finding the wat to have a better life..or either Great Life as well?
Since I working at my bf's company Tee3 Auto & Tyre Service S/B the life style had changed..no more movie, no more sports, no more alcohol, no more family dinners, no more gathering & shopping with friends,sister,mum , no more entertainment, no more time for my Jesus, my church, my family, my friend..and no more time for myself to chase my dream, my goal.. 
Im not complaining about that..Im just making it clear what am i doing now. the successful person always self-criticism. well..am I? working at here is the big challenging for me.Since the 1st day i worked until now,im still thinking the same question.the question is "Is this job worth for me to sacrifice a lot of thing?"  I realized not the job, is the person.yes,him..
 We been together about 312days..
He tells me always..That's not my business..people are selfish..people are complicate..people are untrustworthy..Maybe these are not original from his mindset but definitely is his educator educated him.you get what i mean? 
Maybe this is the way that they stick up for themselve that's why he tells me these always..wants me to learn to stick up for myself but im not really like those mindset..it's making me become cruel~oh no..In this world is cruel and unfriendly enough..
he wants to change car..what he wants is more and more money..more and more property..and me too..and we are born to enjoy >< wan to have luxury life.foods..clothing..car..skin care..corporeal world have interest for us.we just cant get enough of our life..
Can you feel the love in my family ? I cant get enough..i wan to stick with them without worries , annoyance everyday b4 i have my own family..Only have 1 way..that's to look for an active income..I should cherish the love between us like nobody have..
I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF MYSELF.
From inner to outside.i just cant get enough..i need to lead a life of austere self-discipline until i can afford all the bills..please somebody can help me?Yes, that's YOURSELF.
ABBIE LEO PLEASE DONT LAZY.
THE DREAM CANT STAND THE TEST OF TIME.
JIA YOU ARRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment