nuffnang

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bye 16 Hi 17

1,2,3,4 Happy Birthday To ME! ;)
Thankyou for everyone who wished me and who celebrated with me.thankyou so much
Especially thankyou to Patrick,Apple and Steven.thanks for planned and prepared my birthday celebration.
I got 3 cakes in my 17th years old birthday.means celebrated 3 times,maybe 4?haha
#1-at Cafeinness 
#2-at church.little muffin from famous amos.nice 1 :)
thanks my brothers sisters in Christ.gave me a blessed prayer.
#3-at G20.boyfie's house
Do you have found my #2 and #3 pictures had the same cloth?haha.because after church, went to bf's house directly.they were planning to gv me a surprise but i felt not at all.LOL!


#4-at KLCC Aquaria and Daikanyama
little celebration with patrick..
Tom's i4.there are 8 matches,1 of the matches was burned.Left,Dicson,Tom,Kim and Patrick simply choosing.Who selected the burned matches,was punished!hahaha.it was excited and shy.pumping for 10times,run in the cafeinness cafe.....
#left xD
#TOM! hahaha 
he was standing on the Man-made fountain.everyone was looking at him.shyshy.hhahaha
Fredrick and Charlotte
me & emily babe 
outfit of the night
jacket-cotton on,top-dorothy perkins.short skirt-pull and bear
hehe.Girlsss.
Eunice.Constance,Apple,ME,Viky,Vinnie,Peijing
left out Christabelle Low and Weinee Tan!!!!
too bad u guys.nvr,Christa called me and said will celebrate with me together with her boy.hehe
Buddies!Love u guys!THANKSS :*
thanks for coming =)
oh my curly hair.thanks for Kam helped me to set.although i felt it is quite exaggerated dressed up. :x
looked older and older right?@@

i watched Conan The Babarian at Tropicana City with eunice,constance and bf.Opps!Guess whom we met?!haha.we met Viky,Kit,Jerome and his gf.the movie is nice.the conan's ass damnnn 翘!跟假的没什么两样!hahaha.he has big boobs and nice ass.nice nice.after movie.we went to snowflakes.Guess whom we met?!?!!?! hahahaha.we met Viky,Kit,Jerome and his gf AGAIN!! hahahaha.it was fun.lol

okk.Holidays and Birthday is over.it time to prepare for trial.Trial examination on coming tis Tuesday.now i only wan to study,im so bad right?aiyaaa..still okay laa..slap**okay laa..i will trying to pass all the subject.except history and account -.-
fine,school tmr.

stop here all my dear readers.night u.u 



No comments:

Post a Comment