nuffnang

Sunday, April 4, 2010

AB's Favourite..=)

when i'm unhappy,i'm boring,i'm sad..
i will listen to music..
i will choose type of R&B and New Hitz..
and..my favourite singer is..
my favourite group..
No.1*Black Eyed Peas!
they are so cool!i remember..1st time i heard their song is when i'm 11 years old..
tat song is..Where is the love..haha..nice..
their song made me crazy..made me happy,made me excited..
i gonna the feeling,meet me half way,boom boom pow,amobi and more!
NICE NICE

No.2*The All America Reject!
yeahh~~i like them so muchh..they are playing R&B mix Rock style..
they are pro on play the electrical guitar..i'm super duper like it!i like their song..
i wanna,Give you hell,Love drunk,21 guns..
nice..they are so cute..!ROCKER!wakakaka
then,my favourite star of girls..
No.1 Taylor Swift
everybody!!shout pls!!!arhhhhh~!!!she is pretty!
she has a nice look,nice voice and nice guitar skill..i love her song too..
love story,you belong with me,fifteen,fearness...
she has class..i love her =)
No.2 Alicia Keys
wow...everybody..she has a throatiness...
but!tat's special on herself..the sexy voice and soft voice..
i heard b4 her song in the 1st is..no one..tat's hurt..and sad...and mad..
now!she has a famous song..*empire state of mind*
yea,tat's cool !
No.3 Fergie,Beyonce
Fergie and Beyonce had a Powerful voice..
when they are singing the difficulty part..they easily done it..+.+
i always give full marks for Fergie and Beyonce..
and Fergie teach me.."Big Girl Dont Cry"..=)
No.4 Colbie Caillat

i like her songs..
Falling for you,Lucky(feat. Jason Mars),Bubbly...
her songs can soft my worries...and sad..
No.5 Mariah Carey
Mariah is a nice person..she never show off her sexy..
but after she divorced..she dont care her body..just always show off..
still sing a song..''Touch my body"..
everybody can see..b4 tis song..all the songs is fully meaning..
like Byebye..it's nice..
anyway,she is a nice singer..and soprano...

No comments:

Post a Comment