nuffnang

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

thinking..

i'm doubting about h,h,her...
Her liberal views were soon revealed as mere posturing..
why i'm so easily to get doubt and judge for Her?
i have to learn big heart..
i wont be faketo anyone!
i hate someone is fake!
how can someone utter such falsehood?
ishhhh....
fine,i will be okay..
i'll be patience..
i'll be honesty..
i'll endure to U...
i'll be kind for urs!
PROMISE HERE!
i won't to hide up myself..
i won't get angry for anyone...
i won't!i won't!i won't!
luckily i still gt you and You..
give me care and tender...
i would treasure your caring and kind hospitality you have given me..
i always remember the words You given me..
thanks God and patrick..
说人家的闲话...就代表...自己没有好好收养...
mean...KURANG AJAR!
i won't let myself to debase myself by telling such lies..
BE HONESTY AND BIG HEART...

No comments:

Post a Comment