nuffnang

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I feel boring...

thanks dear..for the i touch..muackk♥
except boring...still boring and boring...
i wish to shopping...
i need a bag...
i love Adidas t-shirt..
LOVE IT SO MUCHHHH..
i need a job...
i need to earn money..
i knew u tired in the new year..
aiks...
i am lazy to do my homework..
i am lazy to iron my uniform..
i'm LAZY..
before the holidays..
i shopped with my dear in 1 utama..
we spent around 1000bucks..
we're crazy for shopping..
he bought Top man,Padini,Qiuksilver,fos..
i bought xixili,adidas,nike,Seed,Padini..
that time the cotton on is sale!like a SUPERMARKET!
during the holidays..
i backed to my hometown..
thr's bored,but happy with my family..
Last Tuesday,i backed from my hometown..
and played in selayang..
most happy is in the xi jian 's house..
It is super duper happy time with my frens..
and pat won 100bucks at tat night..
i dislike a girl..she is a lala mui 
and act cute gal in my frens..
i wish to slap her..because she act like a idiot!
fuckin nausea!
she likes to clubbin and she always to the club.
i'm thinking..
hey stupid gal,u are just 15 years old..
after 21..if u r feeling bored to the club..
wat u play to the next?
drugs?!
WAKE UP LA!PLS!
huh....OKAY!
calm down and stop to recall the happy times..
PREPARE MY HEART TO STUDY!
wake up!pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment