nuffnang

Thursday, November 19, 2009

18112009 rainy

WONDERFUL DAY=)
yuhoooo~today is a good day~that today is s good good day~~xD
today is the SPM 1st day~in the meantime,,Li Ong birthday also~
this is Li Ong (On zai)

in the afternoon,,
elder sis planned to cook Carbonara spaghetti for our dinner~
dad and mum alr backed village~Johor,Muar..
after that,we4 sister and Ah Le went to school fetch Yrong and straight away to cheap cheap selayang mall..
to buy stuff of Carbonara spaghetti~
in the pictures..u can see Glutton Yrong!!


in the evening...
elder sis started to cook spaghetti and mushroom soup~hohoho

this's our dinner~~hoho~nice babe~

at night...work...
hmmm....today gt a queer old cuss!he teased me!i hate it!
terrible tease me!wat the hell...he is slightly drunk man!!!=.=''


this's today's me~




*recently*
i changed my phone~get a new phone~5800
muahahaha~i'll save money to upgrade my phone~hoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment