nuffnang

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

06-07102009 sunny


06102009
today is holiday~i woke up at 0130pm...Patrick called me many time...he wan date me to take lunch with han n him...but i no feeling...slept like pig..haha...then take my lunch at home...then online chat with han...around 0400pm...i slept again...lol...
at night...
1000pm...my family and i went to Kepong watched movie...''where got ghost''....this movie so funny...but i dont like...feel bored...then reached home at 1230am...then yrong hui n me chat until 0300am just sleep...haha...
07102009
at school...
today exam bahasa melayu...i dont like tis subject...because it's not important in mine...i did the question at random...if pass i'm happy d...today recess with ting...then after school...nee cried...so cham...because of the stupid bahasa melayu...she scared won't pass...lol

1 comment:

  1. 成绩是重要
    只要能及格就好了
    初到社会什么都是从零开始的
    中学时期只是基础
    读书也要懂得休息哦!
    加油~

    ReplyDelete