nuffnang

Sunday, October 4, 2009

03-04102009 sunny

03102009
saturday...i went to church...then i duty cafe and usher...i cooked the red bean...1st time~sold out...haha...then i wash dishes with ah kun...because i promise him wan campony him in last month...i didnt stay at church...because PMR is coming soon...i know stay at church will tired...
04102009
from the beginning i'm so happy 1....at night....reli==arrrrrrrr...i wan kill ppl d...
today,i woke up at 130pm...then i brushed my teeth....then iron my uniform...then i take my lunch at home...many eggs...haha...then i played face book and chat with Han...he told me about him...
at night...
Patrick fetched me go selayangmall...because i wan to buy some stationery for PMR...then we went to pappa rich..i ate the tang yuan n milo dinosaur...after that...we walked to the car...suddenly!!!!i trod on some mud...wat the hell...my birkenstock...ar...my shoes are plastered with mud...fuck....wan cry d....T.T...aiksss...damn no mood........haiz....haiz......my shoes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment