nuffnang

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16092009 cloudy

Today。。。
I'm so tired..i could sleep for a whole day..because i did a few hours of fierce exercise last night around 12am...last night..i played the hula hoop around half an hour..and i ran 15minutes..i sweated all over for running==but,,i like it man!hahas...after exercise,,i went to bath..washed hair at last night...around 1am..i sleep at 2am...then i woke up in this morning...I'm not feeling well because i get flu...and my muscle are sore from running...when I'm walking...feel painful...==but never give up..tonight i will keep fit again...!last month my weight is41kg...now increase to 44-45kg!!!!so i wan to keep fit~!today,English and mathematics exams...feel tired but can't sleep..i hate Tis feel..my fren Fu always joke with me~haha..and we like to play prank on our English teacher..FUNNY~after school,,Patrick walk with me to school gate~he look like so dai bi!!hahaha..when I'm waiting for mummy..i saw Han..he's so handsome man!!!haha...but...at car...mummy is so unhappy...and scold me...said daddy no money...1 month salary no bad..but always waste of money..haiz..shit man~i did'thave money never mind..daddy is poor now i will die..how to hang out with frens??aiksss...i wan to work...really wish to work...erm...tired d...

No comments:

Post a Comment